For more information about any of the events listed below, call 503.588.3600. Unless otherwise noted, all events take place at the Willamette Valley Hospice offices at 1015 3rd St NW in Salem, Oregon.
Updating your Advance Directive for Health Care in a COVID-19 World
Friday,June 5, 2020 9:30-10:30 am
CLICK HERE to register
Willamette Valley Hospice and Collier Law bring you a free webinar focused on explaining, updating and executing an advance directive for health care in our current healthcare climate.
The Oregon Legislature reorganized and changed the advance directive in recent years. If you have not created or updated your advance directive in the last two years, it’s time to discuss changes.
- Ryan Collier, Attorney and Partner at Collier Law
- Melissa Lindley, Community Outreach Coordinator at Willamette Valley Hospice
Melissa and Ryan will answer questions such as:
• How will my Advance Directive operate if I contract Covid-19?
• What are my options regarding life support and tube feeding?
• How do I give my spouse and family authority to make medical decisions for me?